Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What a month...

Honestly, I am really glad that June is over! I have heard that bad things come in groups of 3, so I am hoping that we are past the bad times for a little while.
Brent's grandfather passed away on June 30, after fighting a long and hard battle with his health. He leaves behind sweet Nanny (after 56 1/2 years of marriage), 3 daughters, 7 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren and a host of family and friends who will miss him (and his music) greatly.
So between losing 2 grandfathers in 3 weeks and our dog having major surgery to remove tumors, we are all looking forward to July!!!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

okay Walkers! What an emotional month for you. Hopefully goodness filled with JOY lies ahead. Soon, real soon!

Anonymous said...

July will be better if you make a trip to see your friend!!!!