Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Well, it's a....

OK today was our ultrasound day!!! Everything went wonderfully and she spent like 45 minutes with us, and we walked out with at least 15 pictures of our healthy and beautiful baby.......................GIRL!!!!!!!!

My parents are on their way over to look at pictures and to eat dinner, but I promise I will scan in pictures tomorrow at Erin's. We are so thankful and thrilled with the news. Thanks for checking our blog and caring!

6 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

Well, when you called to tell me it was a girl, you could have knocked me over with a feather! I was so supprised, I thought it was a boy! But I am SOOO EXCITED it is a little girl! You and B will have so much fun with a little precious baby girl! I will be making many bows and a tutu! ;) Love you bunches....and can't wait to hug your neck!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Girls are the BEST. love Danielle

Anonymous said...

Lauren Congratulations! Keri told me that you were finding out today! You will have so much fun with a little girl.

Lozada's said...

Lauren! So excited you guys are having a precious girl. Can't wait to meet her! 20 Weeks to go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRADS!!! I told you God was looking down on you since you took such great care of our daughter.. He knew it was time for you to nuture one of your own... Girls are so much fun!! We can't wait to see the pictures.

Corbin said...

Aunt teeny can't wait to spoil another little girl!!!!! We are SO excited for y'all!!!! Love you .....