Monday, December 11, 2006

Sydney's Room is started





I love the paint colors- purple and green with diamonds. Here are some pictures of the night we put Sydney's crib together. Thank you Dad and Doris! Of course I can't wait to get the bedding back from Miss Martha (who is making it). Until then, I will work on making some curtains, finding the perfect dresser, and having Keri over to help with what she called today the "fluff" in the room. I'll keep you guys posted.

11 comments:

Lozada's said...

Lauren, the room is looking soooo cute! You are going to have it perfect just for Sydney! I look forward to seeing the bedding soon.

the boyd girls.... said...

I love it! I can't wait to help!

x VHKJHFDWSFGBJML,JTGDESWDCDCDE

That was from caroline, she loves the room too!:)a

Anonymous said...

The room looks great. Love purple and green. The diamonds look fabulous, I know what kind of work went into those too! If you are looking for lighting on a budget, I just found a great chandelier for Mag's room at Lowes, less than $100, all I had to do was spray paint it and add some shades homemade. I think there is a recent pic of it on Mags sight. Anyway, I can't wait to see the bedding. I am sure it will be beautiful. Oh, yes and you look fabulous! Danielle

Corbin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Corbin said...

Aunt Teeny can't wait to start filling her closet with wonderful things!!!It is lookin good!!!Can't wait to see the bedding!! I really love the colors too!!!
ps I had to earase the first comment because I had spelled my own name wrong!!!

The Walkers said...

Poor Aunt Teeny! She had to "earase" her first comment but missed the "typo" on the 2nd. She can help Sydney with all kinds of great things: shopping, makeup, hair, clothing, but maybe not typing or spelling. What am I saying?! I am the worst of everyone!!! I hope Brent can pull through...

Anonymous said...

Lauren-It looks awesome! I love the colors! I know you are relieve that it's all starting to come together. Can't wait to see you soon!

Corbin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Corbin said...

well cuss word...I did it again...It is my MOTHERS fault I can't spell or type....

Anonymous said...

Lauren, the room looks wonderful as do you!! Can you believe Abby Grace is almost 1?? Call me sometime, I want to see this room, since you were the artist who painted (or cleaned up Jeremy's paint job) and made Abby's room look awesome!!

Lozada's said...

I keep looking at your pics and just love the room so far. I love the colors and diamonds. Looks great!