Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sydney's New Hat



The Boyds were in town and we got to spend a little playtime together with Merrit and Greer yesterday. I love that the girls are going to be close in age growing up. Sydney got a new hat, but wasn't as cooperative as Greer and the Boyd girls about keeping it on. We will keep practicing :). Carlee is taller than Sydney already! I love the picture where they are both "teething" on their fingers. We wish we could play every week!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

I would like to see some videos of Sydney dancing since I have heard she has some moves. What she is going to be 1 year old already! Doesn't seem possible!

Anonymous said...

syd is smarter than those other kids! she knows she's got a pretty head of red hair and she loves showing it off!
so precious! love her!
cat