Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Road Trip!


Merrit and Greer took a road trip with Sydney and I last weekend, and seriously, I got 1 picture!!! The girls were pretty great in the car, with a McDonalds pit stop or 2 worked in ;). The Walker girls stayed with Mimi, and were we ever spoiled!!! Several great meals and Aunt Sherri, Britton, and Holly joined us for lunch both days. The Napiers stayed with the Boyds and of course, we had tons of play time with them too. Thank you Caroline and Carlee for sharing so well all weekend. We had dinner at Shoguns on Saturday night, and I was nervous that Sydney would be good for an hour and a half in her high chair, but she loved every second. Hint Hint Dad- we are ready to go back soon! Brent is at a national sales meeting all week, and we can't wait for him to get back. We miss you!!!! Lucky for him, the new episode of Lost doesn't come on until 12:35 am. Maybe I will be able to wait to watch it until he gets home ;).

No comments: