Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We love the fall!!

Sydney's class sings a song called "Witches Brew" and we bought it on ITunes last week. If I never hear it again- it will be too soon! She is loving it!!! She asked if she could wear her "witches brew dress" to school yesterday :).
The Boyds come over Saturday to watch the second half of the Razorback game (please don't mention it to my husband! He is just now recovering!) and to meet baby Kate. Of course, the big girls loved playing. At one point, all three of them were pulling suitcases around the house "heading to the airport". I asked where they were flying and they all agreed Florida. Sounds good to me too!!

And Saturday Kate got her first bottle! Sydney has been waiting for 2 1/2 weeks to get to help give the baby a bottle, so she had to be right in the action.


I have always loved the Fall, but this year seems especially sweet and fun with a new baby!! I love the colors and smells, Razorback football, pumpkin bread, mums, and the anticipation of the upcoming holiday season. Oh, and Holiday House and shopping and wrapping and cooking.... Now if the weather would cool down a little more, I would be in Fall Heaven!

1 comment:

Corbin said...

Ready for a cool down too so Kate can wear her Juicy Jogging suit! Loving all the new pics!