Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Kate Emerson- 4 months!

Who wouldn't love this smile? Even at 6:15 am!



Oh my sweet baby Kate!!! I am crazy about you!!!
You are 4 months old, and LOVE to talk and laugh and grin!
(Since I print my blog into books and I need to remember these things) You love bath time, playing on a blanket in the floor, swinging, rolling over from tummy to back, and being carried around facing out. You are wearing size 1 diapers, 3 month clothes, and you are settling into a nice little daily routine. You wake up between 6:15-7:00, nap around 9:00 and 1:00 and again for a short nap late afternoon, then bedtime around 7:30. Woo hoo you are consistently sleeping 11-12 hours at night! My main concern is still your spit up issues, and we took you to a GI pediatric specialist yesterday. It is clear you have reflux, so we are changing medication and adding more rice cereal to your bottles to see if that helps. But the dr also wants you to go to Childrens Hospital to have an upper gi and ultrasound of your abdomen to rule out that anything is wrong with your spleen, liver, kidneys, etc. Of course, I am anxious to get that scheduled and over with, but I am pretty confident that everything is fine. Please keep growing and learning my sweet girl! Your official check up is next week, but yesterday you weighed 12 pounds finally! I am proud of you!!!

1 comment:

Corbin said...

She is growing! I see alot of you and Missy in her eyes!