I started this blog to have a way to share pictures and stories with others in an easy way. Each year I print out our blog as a book and I have basically not done any scrap booking since Sydney's first birthday. SO, it is disappointing to me when I only update once a month! How did I ever have time to blog even once a week?!? Times have changed and the amount of things I have to do each day keep increasing, and goodness knows I need to do lots of others things than be on the computer. Anyway, I want to try and stay up with it a little more. So maybe that will be my New Years Resolution! We'll see :)
Here are some pictures from Arkansas Childrens Hospital Breakfast with Santa. Huge thanks to Mika who was the chairman of the event! It was awesome!!!
OBU girls and kids
Hot mess #1 and #2 (AKA Sydney and Anna Beth Bagley)
I couldn't get this photo to crop on my work laptop so I will try and upload it again later. Merry Christmas Santa! So I can remember, Sydney was so brave this year and marched right up and told him she wanted a Princess tent and a jewelery box. Oh, and she added that Kate wanted a sled-?? First I had heard of that but OK Santa noted that.





1 comment:
Great photos! The girls looked precious! So glad y'all had fun. Can't wait to see what Kate thinks of a sled. So funny.
-Mika
Post a Comment