Tuesday, May 09, 2006

27 Candles...


Well, my 27th birthday has come and gone. I must say that I am so spoiled! I got to celebrate for 5 days in a row with family and friends. Is it just me, or do birthdays make you pensive? I feel as though each year that goes by the important things get more and more important and all the rest is feeling just like that- the rest of life. So, this year, I'm commiting to spend time focusing on faith, family, and friends- the important things!! Oh, I love this picture not only because it has my beautiful, handmade cake from my mom, but Brent is much more concerned with the whole table going up in flames than me getting a picture!

4 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

L- you have your settings set so people can't comment unless they have a blog... change it under your settings...or I can, I remember your pw! ha
Happy B-day again my love

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, turd face. I'm glad I can leave comments annonomously and you'll never figure out who did it!!

Anonymous said...

yeah old lady that cake looks like its about to burn down Miss' table.

Anonymous said...

Finally! I've not been able to post commments. I'm glad Keri showed you how. Who on earth is anonymous?