Erin, Sydney and I ran over to the see Keri and the girls while they are in town, and Sydney and Caroline took a spontaneous swim in the Geran's pool. Sydney loved just being in her diaper and kept trying to roll/splash everywhere. I was soaked from trying to keep her afloat in 4 inches of water!!! Erin has other really cute pictures of Caroline and Sydney kissing, etc. Thanks to Sassy for letting us crash her dinner!Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Spontaneous Swim
Erin, Sydney and I ran over to the see Keri and the girls while they are in town, and Sydney and Caroline took a spontaneous swim in the Geran's pool. Sydney loved just being in her diaper and kept trying to roll/splash everywhere. I was soaked from trying to keep her afloat in 4 inches of water!!! Erin has other really cute pictures of Caroline and Sydney kissing, etc. Thanks to Sassy for letting us crash her dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sydney,
You can come swim at our pool anytime!! I just learned this week to hold my nose and go under (only letting the water get to the top of my nose...:)) I can teach you how to jump in and everything!!
Love,
Abby
Thats a great pose!!!!
Post a Comment