Such a cute picture. I want to see you guys! At least I know I'm coming in for Kristy's wedding in 6 weeks. Aiden will get to meet Sidney then! I wonder if it'll be love at first sight????
How is it that we have so many mutual friend and have never been introduced!! I think we would be friends too! :) You have a precious baby girl and I feel like I know you through the blog~ Hope I can meet you sometime soon! Tenille Rauls
4 comments:
Such a cute picture. I want to see you guys! At least I know I'm coming in for Kristy's wedding in 6 weeks. Aiden will get to meet Sidney then! I wonder if it'll be love at first sight????
I love it! What a sweet picture!
Miss you guys, Scar
How is it that we have so many mutual friend and have never been introduced!! I think we would be friends too! :) You have a precious baby girl and I feel like I know you through the blog~ Hope I can meet you sometime soon! Tenille Rauls
Hands off Aiden she ours!!! I LOVE her smile!!! Can't wait to see it Next weekend!
Post a Comment